Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access
Certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others
Things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of
A user or his or her team and, depending on the information they contain and
The way you use your computer, can be used to
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk.
Only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and
Not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of
Specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the
Hard disk at the end of the browser session (the so-called
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, with Independence of the same, allow or prevent in the security settings Temporary or memorized cookies.
Sin su expreso consentimiento –mediante la activación de las cookies en su navegador–XXXXX no enlazará en las cookies los datos memorizados con sus datos personales proporcionados en el momento del registro o la compra..
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate to
Through a web page, platform or application and the use of the
Different options or services that exist in it, for example,
Control traffic and data communication, identify the session,
Access restricted parts, remember the elements that integrate
An order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request
Registration or participation in an event, use security features
During navigation, store contents for the broadcast of videos or
Sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access To the service with some predefined general characteristics in Function of a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as per Example the language, the type of browser through which you access the Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that are well treated by us or by Allow us to quantify the number of users and Measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the Service offered. For this, we analyze its navigation on our website In order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by Allow us to manage the supply of The advertising spaces that are in the web page, adapting the content Of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that it makes of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits in Internet and we can show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the Management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, Where applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or Platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies Information about the behavior of the users obtained through Observation of their browsing habits, which Develop a specific profile to show advertising based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The XXXXX Web may use third party services Who, for XXXXX's account, collected information for statistical purposes, Use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services Related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third party cookies Data of such third parties. For obvious reasons in this Model has only included Google in the use of Analytics for being the most Extended and common.)
You may allow, block or remove cookies installed on your Computer by configuring the browser options installed in your computer: